We invite all professional theatres which have performances for children on their repertoire to send their applications to the Festival's Main programme e-mail address email@example.com
Send your application until March 15th, 2018, at the latest. Late applications will not be considered.
The selection must be completed at least 60 (sixty) days before Festival begins.
All applicants for the competitive programme are obligated to submit, by e-mail or post, the following:
1. Filled application form (the application can be downloaded at our website www.kotorskifestival.me)
2. Complete recording of the performace (YouTube, Vimeo, Dropbox, Google Drive...)
3. Five (5) photographs of the performances (300 dpi / about 3000 x 2100 pixels)
4. Short summary of the performance (up to 1000 characters)
5. Names of the creative and technical teams members
6. Short text about the theatre or a biography (up to 1000 characters)
7. Logo of the theatre - vector format!
Applications without all elements specified above will not be considered and will be marked as incomplete. Specified information are necessary for the selection and creation of the Festival's catalogue. Submitted materials will not be returned and will remain in the Festival's archives.
The result of the final selection will be announced on Festival's official website on April 20th, 2018, at the latest.
Individual notifications will be sent to the theatres/participants whose performance is selected to be performed within competitive programme of the Festival.
If you have additional questions, please contact the Festival's Directorate.